Rent this classic American car in Monterey, CA.
- Drivers must be 25 years or older and have a valid drivers license and auto insurance.
- Driving limits: 100 miles per day and $2 per mile thereafter.
- Delivery is available within 10 miles of the Monterey airport.
- Roadside assistance is provided within a 30-mile radius of the airport.
- Do you have drivers available? For now, for this car, though, the person who signs the contract as the driver, or who is added as the second driver are the only people allowed to drive you around.
This automobile is truly a one-of-kind. Custom built on a 1973 Lincoln chassis, this 24 ft. limousine was hand-crafted to resemble a 1937 Mercedes Landaulet Limousine. The front and rear suspension, engine, transmission, and title are borrowed from the Lincoln and the rest was hand-built from scratch using steel construction.
While the outside is vintage, the inside has a TV, ice box, champagne flutes, a fiber optic ceiling and power convertible top. Used for many years by a private limousine service in Southern California, this automobile is ready for its red carpet debut here on the Monterey Penisula.
You have to see this one to believe it!