Rent this classic Japanese car in Monterey, CA.
- Drivers must be 25 years or older and have a valid drivers license and auto insurance.
- Driving limits: 100 miles per day and $2 per mile thereafter.
- Delivery is available within 10 miles of the Monterey airport.
- Roadside assistance is provided within a 30-mile radius of the airport.
- Do you have drivers available? For now, for this car, though, the person who signs the contract as the driver, or who is added as the second driver are the only people allowed to drive you around.
The Datsun Roadster or "Fairlady," was a series of two seat convertibles produced by Datsun in the 1960s. The series was a predecessor to the Z-car in the Fairlady line and offered as a competitor to the European MG, Triumph, Fiat and Alfa Romeo convertibles. Ours is the most beautiful example we could find being completely restored to very high standards. A left facing rear seat was added behind the passenger.
This car is a pleasure to drive. It handles very well and is surprisingly quick.