Rent this classic American car in Monterey, CA.
- Drivers must be 25 years or older and have a valid drivers license and auto insurance.
- Driving limits: 100 miles per day and $2 per mile thereafter.
- Delivery is available within 10 miles of the Monterey airport.
- Roadside assistance is provided within a 30-mile radius of the airport.
- Do you have drivers available? For now, for this car, though, the person who signs the contract as the driver, or who is added as the second driver are the only people allowed to drive you around.
In 1971 Cadillac Eldorado was substantially redesigned, growing two inches in length, six in wheelbase and featuring standard rear fender skirts, all of which gave the car a much heavier appearance than the previous year. This more than 10-foot wheelbase version Eldorado would run through 1978. 1976 was to be the final year for the Eldorado convertible and the car was heavily promoted by General Motors as "the last American convertible". Many 1976 models were sold to collectors.
When Cadillac reintroduced the Eldorado convertible for the 1984 model year, several owners of 1976 model convertibles felt they had been deceived and launched an unsuccessful class action lawsuit against General Motors.
Ours is a rare triple green convertible that has bench seats as comfortable as your living room sofa. A blast to drive with the top down and the music loud.