Rent this classic American car in Monterey, CA.
- Drivers must be 25 years or older and have a valid drivers license and auto insurance.
- Driving limits: 100 miles per day and $2 per mile thereafter.
- Delivery is available within 10 miles of the Monterey airport.
- Roadside assistance is provided within a 30-mile radius of the airport.
- Do you have drivers available? For now, for this car, though, the person who signs the contract as the driver, or who is added as the second driver are the only people allowed to drive you around.
This 1957 Chevrolet 210 was completely restored and made over to pay tribute to its cousin, the Bel Air. This beauty only has 2,000 miles since the restoration and comes with a new V8 350 engine with an automatic 3-speed transmission.
Painted two-tone Highland Green accented by Surf Green, the body pairs nicely with the blue and white interior.
This head-turner definitely belongs near the beach