Rent this classic American muscle car in Monterey, CA.
- Drivers must be 25 years or older and have a valid drivers license and auto insurance.
- Driving limits: 100 miles per day and $2 per mile thereafter.
- Delivery is available within 10 miles of the Monterey airport.
- Roadside assistance is provided within a 30-mile radius of the airport.
- Do you have drivers available? For now, for this car, though, the person who signs the contract as the driver, or who is added as the second driver are the only people allowed to drive you around.
1970 was the first year of the second generation Firebirds. Ony 7,700 Formula 400's were built in 1970. A Firebird like this was the first car of MTV co-founder Rob Gardner. There is a special place in his heart for this beauty. Only 59K original miles and a Pontiac Historical Society documentation of authenticity. Fun, fast and loud. This is a great car to cruise and listen to old school music on the upgraded touch screen radio. There is something about the way the wind slides through the interior with the windows down. The wind never "blasts" the driver or the passenger during a drive. Wind seems to become a part of the cabin and adds to the fun. The interior recently underwent a custom upgrade and is absolutely stunning and comfortable.