Hire this classic American muscle car in Los Angeles or Orange County, the 1965 Ford Mustang Convertible.
- A rental day is 9 hours between 9am and 6pm and includes 100 free miles.
- Car is located in Costa Mesa.
- Rate is for self-drive. If you need a driver, please contact us.
- Weekly rates are available.
- We need to verify proof of insurance including comprehensive and collision coverage. If this insurance is not available, you can purchase an additional Loss Damage Waiver.
- Early pickup or late return fee is $50. An overnight fee is $100 and extends the rental to 24 hours (car must be in a secure garage).
If the American Dream could be symbolized by one single piece of automotive history, it would undoubtedly be this car: The 1965 Ford Mustang Fastback.
Styled with the overhead “Le Mans” and rocker stripes of a GT350 model, with body modifications to match, this classic pony car is everything you could ask for in a vintage coupe.
While the reasons for renting this car are vast and vary from person-to-person, our official recommendation is to take it to the nearest twisty and hilly road and just have a blast banging through the turns in this free-spirited American muscle car.
See this video of a similar model, enjoy!