Rent this classic American car in Monterey, CA.
- Drivers must be 25 years or older and have a valid drivers license and auto insurance.
- Driving limits: 100 miles per day and $2 per mile thereafter.
- Delivery is available within 10 miles of the Monterey airport.
- Roadside assistance is provided within a 30-mile radius of the airport.
- Do you have drivers available? For now, for this car, though, the person who signs the contract as the driver, or who is added as the second driver are the only people allowed to drive you around.
With only 90,000 original miles, this classic 1955 V8 Thunderbird is a rare garage find. This gem was restored in the mid-90's and has been garaged and pampered by the same family for over 50 years. Everything still works including the power seats. It can be driven with the yellow hard top, a black soft top or as a convertible is meant to be driven — with the top down.
Enjoy your adventure with class and style in a vehicle from The Golden Era.