Hire this classic American car in Placerville.
This car is available for photo shoots or chauffeuring events.
The Oakland Motor Car Company of Pontiac, Michigan, was an American automobile manufacturer and division of the General Motors Corporation. Purchased by General Motors in 1909, the company continued to produce modestly priced automobiles until 1931 when it was renamed Pontiac.
- There is a 2-hour minimum to reserve the car
- Time starts from the time we need to be at the site to get ready.
- Local rates encompass a 20-mile radius from Placerville (additional mileage charge for travel beyond that radius).
- $100 non-refundable deposit
- this is a fair-weather car - meaning that the car cannot go out in the rain. If it rains on your date, you can reschedule and your reservation is available for a year.